This Tutorial shows you how to resolve problems with stucked trains.
|7/18/03|| ||Added comment about the new 'remove vehicle' button in the vehicle info window|
|3/31/02|| ||Created tutorial|
1. mark another station as target
- Open the schedule window
- mark another station as target (set the >> mark on another station)
- Close the schedule window and wait
2. Remove all entries from the schedule and ...
- Remove all entries from the schedule
- Add a waypoint to the schedule. Set the waypoint in a way that the train have to turn
- close the schedule and wait
3. Build a rail under the train through
- Remove a piece of rail in front and behind the train.
- Build a rail under the train through (you can do this, if you sets the starting point forwards the train, and the end behind it)
- see 2.
(c) 2002-2005 by Markus Weber